I must begin my practical. I am going to attempt to find a formula for suspense in film.
Q : Is there a formula that can be applied to the creation and viewing of audiovisual material to provoke a maximum sense of suspense from the audience.
Method : An audience will be shown the six videos twice, once in a group and once as a lone viewer. Six short videos using varying audiovisual storytelling techniques and viewing arenas.
A: ??????
First Artifact - Light
The first artefact to be produced will be a short video in which I will be attempting to create a feeling of audiovisual suspense, concentrating on the use of lighting as the emphasis of the suspense. This will be the beginning of my investigation to discover a formula for suspense in audiovisual medium.
Lets hope all goes well
Nodwell
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment